Saturday 13 January 2018

Chick lit books

I'm just done read Gossip from The Girl's room in 2 days 😀 ( it should be in a day but the temperature here freeze me out so most of the time I slept ) but just want to say it's awesome story. The book actually belong to my sister ( just steal it for awhile ) 

This book is about Sofia with her blog. What happend on her school including gossip of the popular girl in her grades.
I like the story 🌠 very simple and interesting to read especially for young readers like me.

Looking forward for more chick lit books.
I ordered 2 new books from shoolastic which is Chicks With Sticks : It's A Purl Thing and 25 Roses which cost RM8 and RM12.
Not gonna buy a lot of story books since it my important year due to SPM exam.
Bye 😘


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pola makanan kebiasaan Rasulullah

Rasulullah lebih gemar makan tumbuh-tumbuhan. Walaupun Rasulullah tetap memakan daging, tetapi beliau hanya makan pada acara-acara tertentu ...